About Hybrid Mattresses
Hybrid Mattresses are the most common type of mattresses we sell. Each Bed Factory Hybrid Mattress is hand-stitched and filled with only the best, quality fillings.
What is a Hybrid Mattress?
Hybrid mattresses are a combination of multiple layers of fillings; typically a layer of traditional springs that provide support, as well as a layer of foam that provides additional comfort. This combination ensures a comfortable nights sleep that also provides optimal support for your body. This is a popular example, but there are a lot of potential combinations including fillings like cooling gels!
What are the options?
You will generally combine one type of spring with one or multiple types of foam, depending on your budget and preferences, but there are many combinations available. You can filter on our product pages by selecting the options you'd like.
- Pocket Springs - The most popular spring, providing great support and flexibility.
- Open Coil Springs - The traditional, more affordable spring.
- Memory Foam - Molds to the shape of your body for improved comfort, retains heat for a warmer sleep.
- Latex Foam - Similar to memory foam but retains less heat, so is ideal for a cooler sleep.
- Reflex Foam - An alternative to memory foam. Reflex foam bounces back faster, is more affordable and has a medium firm firmness rating.
- Geltex - Geltex is an intelligent air infused gel designed to provide a cooler, more comfortable sleep.
You can use our handy mattress guide to learn more about mattress fillings.