You have no items in your shopping basket.
Use Code: div40 - On Divans Over £399
FREE Delivery Available
Sealy's Pearl Geltex divan bed is from the classic Posturepedic range, containing the PostureTech 660 spring system and topped with 40mm of high-quality Geltex.
The bed combines a high tech spring with Sealy's acclaimed fillings. Tempered twice the PostureTech spring is more robust than a standard coil spring. The springs respond to the downward pressure your body exerts keeping you comfortable through the night.
The PostureTech spring system is topped with a Geltex layer, a gel-infused foam that provides pressure relief, unrivalled support and breathability.
Other features include a micro quilted Tencel fabric cover, Adaptive and Smart fibres that work together to provide a cooler dry night's sleep. The Unirail system gives an edge to edge support.
- PostureTech Spring System
- Geltex Filling
- 12 Inches Deep
- Tencel Fibres
|Traditional Coil Spring|
Free Delivery Service on every order over £100.
Due to government guidelines regarding COVID-19. Deliveries will take longer than usual. We will monitor the situation and aim to deliver as close to your chosen delivery date as possible..
Across mainland UK we offer a free delivery service, for orders under £100 we ask for a delivery contribution of £9.99.
Areas including Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Isles may require a delivery contribution at checkout.
We currently do not ship to Ireland or Northern Ireland.
Choose your preferred delivery date at checkout.
- Express delivery available on most frames with the option to select a preferred date at checkout.
- Divans beds and Ottoman divan beds normally 5-7 working days.
- Delivery to your room of choice as standard on all our divan beds & mattresses with a 2 man service.
- We offer a divan bed installation service and old bed removal service, these services can be purchased in your basket.
- Saturday delivery, if available, can be purchased through checkout.
- For any other information regarding delivery please contact us online or call 0800 138 8288.