You have no items in your shopping basket.
FREE Delivery Available
The pearl memory is a superb sprung memory divan bed. with Sealy's high quality supportive PostureTech 620 spring system for added support, on top of this lies a layer of memory foam for that extra feel and support.
The Pearl memory features adaptive technology which corrects and supports your back's natural shape, promoting a great night's sleep.The pearl also has a soft knitted fabric cover on the mattress with a medium firm comfort feel.
PostureTech 660 spring system.
This system provides a softer feel but as more pressure gets applied the firmer the mattress becomes meaning it is an ideal solution for reducing pressure points promoting a stress free night.
Memory foam sits to the top of this spring system, offering spinal support and a gentle touch of sumptuous comfort. Memory foam may feel firm at first but as your body heats the memory foam it moulds to your body shape providing that extra supportive feel.
Sealy Smart Fibres provide a Cool, Fresh, Dry and Hypoallergenic sleeping environment, removing moisture and not allowing bacteria to grow ideal for allergy sufferers and by promoting a healthier sleep
|Delivery 3-4 weeks|
|Medium, Memory Foam, Open Coil and Memory|
Free Delivery Service on every order over £100.
Across mainland UK we offer a free delivery service, for orders under £100 we ask for a delivery contribution of £9.99.
Areas including Isle of Man, Scotish Highlands, Scotish Isles and the Channel islands may require a delivery contribution at checkout.
We currently do not ship to Ireland or Northern Ireland.
Choose your prefered delivery date at checkout.
- Next day delivery available on most frames and selected mattresses when ordered before 11am the day before.
- Divans beds and Ottoman divan beds normally 3-5 days.
- Delivery to your room of choice as standard on all our divan beds & mattresses with a 2 man service.
- Saturday delivery, if available, can be purchased through checkout.
- For any other information regarding delivery please contact us online or call 0800 138 8288.