You have no items in your shopping basket.
FREE Delivery Available
The Sealy Pearl Ortho divan bed features a very firm Posture Tech spring and layers of Sealy advanced fibre fillings. Sealy specialise in orthopaedic divan beds and here the Pearl Ortho is one of their firmer models providing excellent support to your entire body.
This divan also benefits from edge guard support, this feature ensures the edge of the bed feels just as firm as the centre of the mattress, as some people sleep close to the side they may experience a softening in other beds. This mattress has a re-enforced perimeter which allows the user to use the enirety of the mattress and recieve the same levels of outstanding orthopaedic support.
Endorsed by Allergy UK this bed contains materials which repel allergens, this make the Pearl ortho especially suited to people who suffer from asthma, dust or pet allergens. Made to order and delivered direct from Sealy the Pearl Ortho is generally available within 2-3 weeks and delivered to the room of your choice.
|Delivery 3-4 weeks|
|Traditional Coil Spring|
|Firm, Open coil, 11 inches deep|
|Headboards are not included on divan beds/bases unless specified, but we do have a great range to choose from.|
Free Delivery Service on every order over £100.
Across mainland UK we offer a free delivery service, for orders under £100 we ask for a delivery contribution of £9.99.
Areas including Isle of Man, Scotish Highlands, Scotish Isles and the Channel islands may require a delivery contribution at checkout.
We currently do not ship to Ireland or Northern Ireland.
Choose your prefered delivery date at checkout.
- Next day delivery available on most frames and selected mattresses when ordered before 11am the day before.
- Divans beds and Ottoman divan beds normally 3-5 days.
- Delivery to your room of choice as standard on all our divan beds & mattresses with a 2 man service.
- Saturday delivery, if available, can be purchased through checkout.
- For any other information regarding delivery please contact us online or call 0800 138 8288.